Meet the Doctors
Dr. Travis Mohr
Dr. Travis Mohr (aka Dr. T) is the owner and practicing physician at North Tampa Spine & Joint Center located in Tampa, Florida. He graduated cum laude through Logan University in St. Louis, Missouri, where he received both his Doctor of Chiropractic degree and his Masters degree in Sports Science & Rehabilitation. His undergraduate studies were completed at the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, where he also graduated cum laude. He has been a resident of Tampa, Florida since the opening of North Tampa Spine & Joint Center in 2009.
Maintaining an active lifestyle is very important to Dr. Mohr. In his free time he enjoys biking, running, tennis, and racquetball..Just to name a few! He truly believes that a healthy diet and active lifestyle are the keys to longevity. By bringing his “practice what you preach” approach to the office, patients are able to recognize his expertise in the areas of health and well-being, and it is clear that he is passionate about helping others reach and maintain their health goals.
Dr. T Certifications
– Board Certified Florida Chiropractor Serving Tampa Bay
– Board Certified Chiropractic Physicians Assistant
– Rehabilitative Management Temporomandibular (TMJ) Disorders
– National Board of Chiropractic Examiners – Physiotherapy Certified
– National Board of Chiropractic Examiners – Chiropractic Certified Parts I – IV
– National Board of Chiropractic Examiners – Acupuncture Certified
– Postgraduate Course Completion – Acupuncture
– Active Release Technique: Spine
– Graston Technique: Module One
– NIEMT Nationally Certified
– Florida Workmen’s Compensation Manuals/ Rules Course