Who Can Benefit From Massage Therapy? Everyone!
- Are you very physically active or do you participate in sports?
- Do you work in a stressful environment?
- Are you a professional athlete or do you compete in sports?
- Do you participate in regular gym workouts?
- Do you sit at a desk or a computer for extended periods of time?
- Do you sit or drive for extended periods of time?
- Do you experience pain or decreased mobility following exercise or at the beginning or end of the day?
- Do you have an occupation that requires repetitive movements or presents demanding strain on the body?
- Do you suffer from chronic headaches?
- Do you suffer from chronic fatigue?
- Do you wake up “stiff” each morning?
Take Charge of Your Chronic Aches and Pains!
Massage therapy is a great way to help restore function, reduce stress and/or anxiety, promote relaxation, and improve the overall well being of your body and mind. Used independently or with other non-invasive therapies, such as chiropractic services and physiotherapy, massage therapy can help treat soft tissue injuries, dysfunctions, or certain chronic pain conditions.
At North Tampa Spine & Joint Center we have five fully trained and licensed massage therapists to choose from.
Massage Techniques Offered
• 1 Hour – $60
• 30 minutes – $40
• Inquire about our monthly Massage Club to save on each visit!
• Often times, your private health insurance will cover the cost of your massage leaving you with only a copay. Our office staff will gladly contact your insurance company if you are unsure about your coverage.