Massage Therapy at the North Tampa Spine & Joint Center
Who Can Benefit From Massage Therapy? Everyone!
- Are you very physically active or do you participate in sports?
- Do you work in a stressful environment?
- Are you a professional athlete or do you compete in sports?
- Do you participate in regular gym workouts?
- Do you sit at a desk or a computer for extended periods of time?
- Do you sit or drive for extended periods of time?
- Do you experience pain or decreased mobility following exercise or at the beginning or end of the day?
- Do you have an occupation that requires repetitive movements or presents demanding strain on the body?
- Do you suffer from chronic headaches?
- Do you suffer from chronic fatigue?
- Do you wake up “stiff” each morning?
Take Charge of Your Chronic Aches and Pains!
Massage therapy is a great way to help restore function, reduce stress and/or anxiety, promote relaxation, and improve the overall well being of your body and mind. Used independently or with other non-invasive therapies, such as chiropractic services and physiotherapy, massage therapy can help treat soft tissue injuries, dysfunctions, or certain chronic pain conditions.
At North Tampa Spine & Joint Center we have five fully trained and licensed massage therapists to choose from.
• 1 Hour – $60
• 30 minutes – $40
• Inquire about our monthly Massage Club to save on each visit!
• Often times, your private health insurance will cover the cost of your massage leaving you with only a copay. Our office staff will gladly contact your insurance company if you are unsure about your coverage.
Local neighborhoods that our massage therapists serve include: Tampa Palms, Hunters Green, Richmond Place, West Meadows, Arbor Greene, Heritage Isles, Cory Lake Isles, Live Oak, Meadow Point, as well as the rest of New Tampa, Lutz, Land O’ Lakes, and Wesley Chapel. Massage Establishment License # MM24727