Are you suffering from postural, balance or alignment problems? Then, spinal pelvic stabilizers may be the best devices for you. Spinal pelvic stabilizers are special orthotics placed inside the shoes to help improve body alignment, posture and balance. They are especially made to support all the three arches of the foot giving you more balance and better body alignment for excellent stability as compared to other custom-made orthotics. Spinal pelvic stabilizers are very useful and very lightweight that you won’t feel like something is on your shoe all this time, and your local Wesley Chapel chiropractor can give you more information about getting your own to try out.
Our feet are not only important for running and walking, but they are also very essential for the body’s balance or stability. When the feet are properly supported, they tend to create better foundation for the weight to be carried making you more stable during movements. And the best way to achieve optimum stability is through the use of spinal pelvic stabilizers. These devices works by supporting the individual features of each foot making them more adaptive to movements and stress. They also allow the feet to employ full range of motion making the body support the body weight in every possible means. Supporting the feet is very crucial for maintaining stability because poor foot motion may put the legs, knees and hips in jeopardy affecting overall body alignment and balance.
Spinal pelvic stabilizers are best suited for people who employ the following:
- Running or marathon
- Weight lifting
- Other sports such as tennis, LaCrosse, basketball, football, baseball, soccer, circuit training,
- Construction work
All of these activities require optimum balance for increased performance and using spinal pelvic stabilizers may help achieve this outcome. Aside from these, all people may benefit from using spinal pelvic stabilizers for optimum athletic performance, increased strength and excellent musculoskeletal functioning.
Normal individuals as well as those suffering from musculoskeletal conditions can use spinal pelvic stabilizers. Conditions that may benefit from spinal pelvic stabilizers include:
- Obesity or being overweight. Stabilizers help balance the excess weight in the body preventing body misalignment.
- Scoliosis. Spinal pelvic stabilizers help the feet adapt to the misalignment of the spine making people with scoliosis achieve better balance. In addition, it helps reduce stress on the previously tensed spine and back muscles.
- Arthritis. Those with arthritis in the knees and hips may also benefit from using stabilizers through reducing stress on the worn out joints.
- Heel spurs. Bony outgrowths may become painful during walking so spinal pelvic stabilizers provide cushion on the heel spurs for reduced discomfort.
- Plantar fasciitis. Inflammation on the soles of the feet may also lead to reduced ability to walk. Spinal pelvic stabilizers help support the plantar fascia for better foot dynamics.
- Diabetic neuropathy. The absence of sensations in the foot that happens with diabetic neuropathy puts any diabetic patient at risk for foot sores or ulcers. Spinal pelvic stabilizers make sure that the feet are protected from harsh forces.
- Other foot misalignments
If you think you may need Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers for improved performance or overall general well-being, contact your nearest chiropractor for your new set of Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers.